First and foremost, I’d like to thank two awesome people for nominating me for the One Lovely Blog Award! Just for fun I decided to post both pictures since they’re different, and both sets of rules as well. 🙂
I received this one from The-Marnray. He has an awesome blog where he writes about all kinds of cool things, like movies, video games, music, and his writing. Definitely check him out! 🙂
The rules are:
~ Thank the person who nominated you and link back to them in your post.
~ Share 7 things about yourself. (Keep in mind that children may read this)
~ Nominate 15 bloggers you absolutely relish.
~ Leave a comment on each of these blogs letting them know they’ve been nominated.
And I received this one from Joleene Naylor. She has a fantastic blog dedicated to her Amaranthine vampires. The world of Amaranthine is dark and bloody and completely awesome. If you love vampires, definitely check her out too!
The rules are:
~ Include the blog award logo in your post
~ Thank the person who nominated you
~ Provide 7 random facts about yourself
~ Nominate 7 other blogs, and let them know you have done so
Here are 7 completely random facts about myself:
1) My favorite color is purple, and I prefer darker colors in general. I also love black. 🙂
3) I love The Princess Bride so much that I quote it. All the time. “Hello… My name is Inigo Montoya… You killed my father… Prepare to die…” <– I have this as a ringtone. And this as a notification tone. –> “Anyone wanna peanut?”
6) I can sing *every* song in Labyrinth by heart, and I have the soundtrack. I can also quote this movie. 🙂
~ Philippe: “Are you flesh? Or are you spirit?”
Isabeau: “I am sorrow.”
~ Imperius: “…never touching in the flesh. Only the anguish of a split second at sunrise and sunset… when they can almost touch… but not. Always together… Eternally apart…”
And that’s about the point where I start sniffling, and trying to play it off like my allergies are acting up. 🙂 Seriously, if you haven’t seen this movie, netflix it! It’s a great 80’s movie. 🙂
And, although it’s always hard to choose, here are 7 blogs that I absolutely love!:
1) The Written Word – DarkJade posts awesome blog series, poetry, and music here.
2) The Light-Bearer Series – Emily posts about her Light-Bearer novels here. They’re paranormal romance, and I always look forward to her snippets.
3) The Quill Wielder – Quill posts about her stories and writing tips, and also does book reviews here.
4) The Scarlet Order Vampires – David posts about his awesome Scarlet Order Vampires here.
5) isleofbooks – Shannon posts book reviews and poetry here.
6) yawattahosby – Yawatta posts about her writing, writing tips, and book reviews.
7) thebettermanproject – Evan posts about his journey of becoming a better man, and they’re are always really inspiring to read.
Until next time, Happy Writing!! 🙂