Hello all, and welcome to my shimaka glossary! 😀 Here you will find the complete shima language. Over time it will keep growing – I’ll be adding words as needed.
Lol, I am no linguist, but I had a lot of fun creating this language. There are probably flaws I’ll try and tweak as I go too, especially since this is the first language I’ve created. 🙂 I read The Language Construction Kit by Mark Rosenfelder to try and figure out how to put it all together. Check it out if you want to create your own fantasy language! 😀
Aspect 1: Garshik (Angel/Guardian)
- Hair – white and shades of silver
- Eyes – shades of silver, metallic
- Skin – very pale, light tan, light brown
- Affinity – high affinity for all types of magic except void; especially attuned to light magic and healing; they have the strongest magical power out of all shimana by a large margin
- Alternate Forms – can transform to have wings. Wings are like classic angel wings: feathers are white, pale gray, either of those colors tipped with a silvery sheen, or a mix. Garshikna have a natural faint glow that surrounds them when they’re transformed.
- Fenir – Kronen
As the first aspect of shimana God created, garshikna are the closest to the light. Magic with higher concentrations of darkness can sicken them, depending on how strong the magic is. They’re also the most sensitive to those who abuse their power, and more easily recognize those who suffer from hajithra.
I’ve finally picked a date! Lol, my amazing editor and cover designer are both helping me with one last thing – putting the fantasy map in the right place, and in the right size, because I have no idea what I’m doing – and then we’re set! 😀
This calls for celebratory music:
I just wanted to let you know Markiplier is doing another charity stream, this time to help bring clean and safe drinking water to people in developing nations! 😀
“charity: water is working to bring clean and safe drinking water to the 663 million people living with out it. Join us and help end the water crisis.”
Here we finish up our 3 part series of reviews on movies with feels with the movie that had me all-out bawling. Like, not a little sniffle. We’re talking full on ugly cry here.
I’m glad I was in the back of the theater.
Lol, brace yourselves – welcome to my review of The Shack! 😀
Welcome to my 2’nd of 3 reviews – my mid-level crying review – also known as my review of Logan! 😀
Hello all! How was your weekend?
Lol, I spent mine crying in the back of movie theaters. 😥 Prepare yourselves for a 3 part movie fest of feels.
Grab some chocolate cake, and we’ll dive right in to the first of the 3 movies I saw this past weekend (believe it or not, the one in which I cried the least) – Before I Fall! 😀