Aspect 2: Tifire (Faerie)
- Hair – black, blond, brown, red
- Eyes – blue, brown, gold, gray, green, hazel, purple
- Skin – pale to dark brown
- Affinity – light magic; healing; ability to see energy patterns around others
- Alternate forms –
- Tiny tifire form: only a few inches tall, has wings, and natural glow around them that can turn into a blinding light. Female wings are usually more insect-like – translucent with shimmery patterns, or similar to a butterfly with more vibrant colors. Male wings are usually more jahuni-like – leathery, darker colors, sometimes with darker patterns.
- Shima-size tifire form: has wings and natural glow that doesn’t turn blinding. Female and male wings are the same as the tiny tifire form.
- Fenir – unknown
Tifirena were the second aspect created by God. Their balance of energy is more light than dark, and darker magic can sicken them in high concentrations.
They tend to prefer being around people, and in the middle of things. If there’s a task to be done, they dive right in and have no problem getting their hands dirty. They can be impulsive, and don’t always bother with thinking of all the angles before they act, but are fiercely loyal. They tend to be more optimistic, and go with their gut a lot of times. They’re comfortable wherever they live, whether they’re surrounded by nature or in a bustling city, but usually prefer the city.
Tifirena are known for being adventurers and powerful healers. Tending to be more curious and outgoing by nature, they don’t like to leave things alone once they’ve taken an interest.
They’re at their best in high stress situations, and are good with quick decisions, whether they find themselves in a support position or leading others. They are the only aspect that can become an Ushara, second protector of their Jiruna and Sijona. As leaders, they are known for being good-natured and hospitable, and for preferring to spend more time out among their people rather than shut up in the castle going over documents.