Aspect 3: Yalir (Elf)
- Hair – black, blond, brown, red
- Eyes – blue, brown, gold, gray, green, hazel, purple
- Skin – pale to dark brown
- Affinity – nature magic; can commune with nature and control it; can communicate with insects and control them
- Alternate Forms – dryad/nymph: they have a shima-like shape and face, with green skin covered in vines and leaves.
- Fenir – unknown
Yalirna were the third aspect created by God. Their balance of energy is more towards the light than the dark, and darker magic can sicken them in high concentrations.
They prefer to be surrounded by nature, and can read things in their environment that other aspects can’t, like an extra sense. The sun, moon, stars, clouds, plants, and insects all tell them things.
Yalirna are known for being logical, open minded, and level headed. They tend to have sharp scientific minds, and excel at research, invention, and strategizing. With their affinity to nature, they are also known for manipulation of crops and gardens. They have a large part in creating irrigation systems and ideal growing and planting conditions for the harder to grow plants; some that only flourish at night, or in the day, or some that require the complete darkness of a cave, or complete light. They are also known for helping in the creation of sky gardens for castles.
They tend to be most comfortable in a position of leadership, regardless of what profession they take up. As leaders they are known for being knowledgeable, steadfast, and composed. They tend to look at things from a more analytical angle, and are cool under pressure, but make for formidable enemies when their resolve is turned towards battle.