Aspect 5: Anuk (Were)
- Hair – black, blond, brown, red
- Eyes – blue, brown, gold, gray, green, hazel, purple
- Skin – light tan to dark brown
- Affinity – ability to communicate with their specific creature type and control them; non-elemental magic
- Alternate Forms – can take the form of whatever creature they have their bond with. Can’t take the alternate forms of any of the other aspects.
- Fenir – unknown
Anukna were the fifth aspect of shimana created by God. Their balance of light and dark energy is almost even, tilting a little more towards the light.
They are similar to neshona, except that an anuk will resonate with only one kind of creature. It is always a creature from the shima realm, and usually stays within the bounds of what kinds of creatures previous generations in their family have had affinities to. No other aspect can get as close to any creature as an anuk can. An anuk can even communicate with and control whatever type of creature they have an affinity to.
They tend to be much more comfortable out in nature than in a city, are known for being loners, and can be influenced slightly by their more animalistic natures. They are more instinctive, and are amazing trackers and hunters.
They tend to be straightforward, and don’t generally bother with deceit. Their trust and respect have to be earned. They can be powerful allies in a supportive role, and imposing leaders.